Wednesday 3 April 2013

Our biggest delivery EVER! Hundreds of new items in store

Morning everyone. It has been SUCH a busy couple of weeks so I'm so pleased I've found an hour or so at last to write an entry.We completed our mini makeover in the shop last week and if I may say so myself, its looking gorgeous

We've added new fixed rails which doubles our space and got rid of the boring cream walls and replaced them with a rather regal purple. I've also upcycled some old cabinets to display some of our shoes and pretty  knick-knacks in


We've had nothing but positive feedback about the new look and everyone is in agreement that it makes for a much better shopping experience. I have to thank my husband Michael, brother-in-law Konrad and father-in-law Terry for all their help ( I'm afraid to say that my role was purely supervisory and I let the men do all the hard graft :) )

So, what to do with a lovely new and improved shop? Fill it with GORGEOUS new items of course! We had our biggest delivery ever over Easter weekend and we are literally bursting at the seams with stock. As usual, there's something for everyone with a mixture of vintage, high street and a few designer items thrown in. The delivery came in on Saturday and I'm still working my way through it but I think there's around 300 new things - heaven! I've been working my little socks off to get it all listed on the site as well as priced up and out in the shop - here are a few of my favourites...

River Island Aztec Patch Shirt/Jacket - £20 - BUY IT HERE


Vintage Tan Leather Backpack - £25 - BUY IT HERE


BN Miss Selfridge Diva Peter Pan Collar Necklace - £7.50 - BUY IT HERE



River Island Military Boots - £15 - BUY IT HERE



East of India Framed Mr & Mrs Sign - £8 - BUY IT HERE


Just a tiny taster of all the beauts currently in stock! As I said, you can buy on the website or pop in and see us at Queen of Threads, 31 High Street, Newport Pagnell, MK16 8AR. You can also keep up to date with all the new items as they come in by liking our Facebook page or following @queenofthreads1 on Twitter . 

Hope you all have a lovely Wednesday 

Helen
xxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment