Thursday 16 January 2014

Pretty Vintage Dresses

Hello again. Just had to write a quick post to share with you the BEAUTIFUL vintage dresses that came in yesterday. Firstly is this

Laura Ashley - Size 12


wonderful Laura Ashley Dress. Its a 1980s item but in a 50s style and its just so pretty. Laura Ashley were famous for their romantic floral and have made a comeback in recent years especially in the interior design field. This epitomises what they were about in the eighties. I'll probably sell this online as there are quite a few collectors but if you are interested, comment here or on Facebook and I'll give you a bit more info.

Secondly I found this original 1950s dress


and I'm so sad that its not my size as it would have been perfect for all my Spring and Summer special occasions. Alas, it is a 14 so I shall have to send it off to live with someone else! Its so pretty and the primrose yellow is just really...happy, if that makes sense! I'd team this with a pair of nude heels and wear for a wedding or christening. Like the Laura Ashley dress above, this will probably be destined for an online sale but just let me know if it something you'd like more info on. 

I never tire of finding pretty things for the shop and I love it when I come up with little gems like these.

Speak to you soon

Helen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment