Saturday 9 March 2013

Mothers Day Gifts

My Mum rocks. She sometimes helps out at the shop on a Saturday morning, so some of you might have seen her there. She's a whizz with a sewing machine, runs a successful little business of her own, makes me laugh, loves dogs just as much as me and is......well, she's my Mum and she's brilliant. I cant tell you what I've got her for Mother's Day tomorrow because she might read this but I hope she'll love it!

For anyone looking for a gift idea, we have some cute things in our Home and Gifts section at the moment which will make Ma smile


BN Cath Kidston Bird Print Phone Case - £6








There's lots more in store and of course on the website ( you've not got time to get it delivered in time for tomorrow but you can buy online and pick up in store ). I hope you, your mums and your mum's mums have a lovely day tomorrow x x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment