Monday 11 March 2013

Thank you....and £5 bargains.....and more new stock!

Hi everyone. I really want to start today by saying thanks - I've put hours and hours into our website and you always feel a bit of a wobble wondering if it'll be a success - but you guys have been clicking away like   billy-o! We thought long and hard about the best way to bring our sales online and I hope you're enjoying shopping on the website as much as I'm enjoying bringing it to you :)

The website also means I can bring you sale stock all through the year. We normally have a Summer and Winter clearance in the shop, but although we have a really nice sized boutique, space is always issue as we never want to cram too much in there and leave everyone feeling a bit claustrophobic! But in the vast realms of cyberspace there is room for everything, so this weekend I launched our £5 Sale Section . This is exclusively online, meaning you can't buy in the shop itself. I'm adding to this everyday ( we have so much stock that we just don't have room on the rails for ) so there are plenty of bargains to be had. There are some real gems there too like this 

dress from Rue 21. Its perfect for summer evenings ( yes, yes, wishful thinking today I know!) - imagine it with a tan and pair of killer heels. And its only a fiver!


This motif tee is a bargain too - its from quirky store Pulp. Its a Size S, will probably fit up to a UK 12 and again, is just £5.


If you've a big night or special occasion coming up, this would be perfect. Hot pink satin with a structured one shoulder detail bust. Just dig out £5 and you're good to go!

As I mentioned, I'll be continuing to add to the sale section, so do keep your eyes peeled as the best bargains sell out the quickest. The rest of the shop hasn't been neglected either. We have some lovely new items in. My favourite is this 

Topshop shirt which is a great piece for Spring. I'm loving shirts at the moment (albeit under my winter jumper, but the thought is there!) and this is a steal for only £12.


Love this cameo skirt too - high waist, flocked vintage pattern, side pockets...what's not to love? Its only £8 and is a UK 12.

Finally, just had to show you this vintage mirror

which is SO 1980s. Would look great in a kitsch themed bathroom or as a quirky little gift. Its £8 and will be in the shop to buy today or as always, here on the website.

Hoping to have a delivery of new stock in later today, so look out for updates on Facebook throughout the day xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment